Monday, May 16, 2011

How Do I Overcome Jealousy

Are you suffering from jealousy issues? Is your trust in your partner going down as the days go by and you know that he is not doing anything that is worth your anger? You are not alone in dealing with this problem. Each day, more and more people are asking themselves, “How do I overcome jealousy?” This is a problem that has plagued relationships for a long time.

Jealousy is something that you fell whenever you are feeling some kind of threat to your relationship. Whether this threat is real or not does not matter, you are constantly worrying that your partner might leave you for someone else. It can have a devastating effect to any relationship and you just cannot help but feel it. I have felt this way before so I know just what you are going through right at this moment.

I had a pretty good relationship going on with my boyfriend when we first started and I thought that things would go on like that forever. But like any other relationship, the time came when the flame in our relationship died down a little. But instead of accepting this, I suspected that something else was up. I kept of thinking that he had another woman and that he was cheating on me whenever he was out at night. Even though he told me he was out with friends, I pretended to believe him but I was suspecting that he would go on a date with someone.

My suspicions started to affect our relationship as I was moody all the time and would get angry at him whenever something I did not like happened. There were days when all we did was fight and it did not matter if the reason was very small or not, it always ended up with the two of us shouting at each other. I knew deep inside that he was probably innocent and the problem was exclusively with me, but I was just incapable of controlling my feelings. I was so scared of looking like a fool and getting dumped.

I finally mustered up some courage and decided to talk to some of my friends about it. I was happy when I had someone tell me that she had the same experience. I was relieved that I was not the only one feeling this way. She recommended me a book that she said helped her through the rough times. I was not a believer of these self-help products so I was not convinced that it could help me but I still tried it because she said that it was effective.

I’m sure glad that I did. At first all I did were some techniques that could suppress your jealousy temporary but I finished the book and it really gave me ideas on why I was feeling jealous all the time. It gave me the answer to the question “How do I Overcome Jealousy?” Of course I still had to do some work myself, but overall it gave me the light I was looking for and finally understood that in order to get rid of my jealousy, I had to change some things in my life and the way my mind was working.

My boyfriend noticed these changes in me and he was slowly changing as well. He became close to me again because he noticed that I was not getting angry for no reason anymore and this resulted in our relationship going stronger than ever. I really thought that our relationship was heading for the gutter but good thing I was able to get back on my feet just in time and look at myself in a whole new light.

I know you might be having the same problem that I had and I don’t want you to know that you are hopeless. There is always a solution to any problem and a way on how to overcome jealousy. Check This Out and find out how you can overcome jealousy on your own and have your partner fall head over heels for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment